Sunday, January 8, 2012

The Year 2012!!


WOW!! This year has started with a BANG!! God has shown just a glimpse of Himself and now I want more of Him! The hunger and thirst I was longing for is now very present in me. I can feel the desire to know Him more ooze (with a lack of better word) out of me :p

I know today is not the first day of the year, but I got this sudden urge to blog and share with you guys all that God is doing in me now and what He will be doing. Right now, I'm reading a daily devotional called Jesus Calling. Each day comes with a devotional that is read as if Jesus is talking to you. It's pretty cool! I thought I could share those devotionals with each of you. So that each day you could take out a little time and just be blessed.

Also, since this is my first time blogging, I pray that you all can bear with me :P I hope you'll be BLESSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Grey Outer Glow Pointer