Friday, January 13, 2012

~ God truly is my Guide ~

I didn't have such a great day at work yesterday. I was doing accounting, and I was just so far behind; continuously on my feet, trying to figure out what all that was wrong with some things missing. I didn't know what to expect or how long I was going to be there. I was so stressed, but with all that was wrong I was able to finish it all in time. It would be nice if I finished it all, but God was with me through it ALL. I was stressed, but He still allowed me to focus on the job and what to do next. I could not have done it myself. Sure I say I can work better under pressure, but it wouldn't be true if God wasn't with me every step of the way. Cheering me on, calming me if I feel overwhelmed, and giving me relief when it's all done.

"God thank You for being with me!"

Today's devotional was perfect for me, so I decided to post it exactly. I pray that you are blessed as well. Remember God is with us through the thick and thin. He will never leave us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Grey Outer Glow Pointer