Sunday, January 8, 2012

God: my Hope

My God is a God of Hope. He encourages me everyday; with the rising of the sun, the singing of the birds, and with the beauty of the skies. The hope that He gives me is like a golden rope that is attached to Him. The harder I hold on to that rope, or the ray of Hope, the heavier Jesus bears my burdens, and the lighter I feel. He doesn't want me to fall into depression or self-pity. But even when I am down He comes to me with such gentleness and kindness. Jesus wants to lift me. He is my everlasting Hope :)
Psalms 46:1
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
Romans 12:12
rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer.
Romans 15:13
Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Grey Outer Glow Pointer