Thursday, January 19, 2012

That sly devil

Well right now, I want to become closer to God. I just want more of Him. And of course the devil doesn't want that, but no worries, he thinks I'm not going to get far. But imagine what he was thinking when he finds out that my family as a whole wants to get closer to God, and not just them, my church as well. Imagine all those people on one page, and having a burning desire to get closer to God. Wooowie... that devil sure is trembling in his boots, but he's going to try his hardest and try break our determination, and ... that is what he almost did.

Never once in my life has my family gone through a situation where the children were not on the same page as the parents. Not once had it been where one of us just didn't feel loved. But we had that situation, we were just not on the same page. I thought it was one of those disagreements that would just go away if we all slept on it, but no I was wrong. I mean it went on for days, and it brought hurt and anger. And I started questioning my desire to want more of God asking, "How can we act like this when we are all trying to get closer to God?" This is exactly what the devil wants.

That devil is soooo sly that he used us, against each other.He's so cunning! Why use someone we don't know to cause trouble, when he can use us to do it ourselves? I know that 'he is like a lion seeking those whom he may devour' (1 Peter 5:8), where you know he is there; but I forget he was a snake first, where he is sneaky and you can't actually notice him until he's ready to strike. He will never come and attack us as a devil who is dressed up in black, with two red horns and smoke coming of his being, but as an angel of light (2 Corinthians 11:14). But let me tell you something, God was with us through out this whole ordeal. I tried to fix it myself, but I thought it was impossible, but as you may know 'with God ALL things are possible' (Mathew 19:26). God pulled us through that trial, and we as a family are stronger than ever in Christ!

I just can't begin to explain how much God loves His people. I feel like all these posts are about His love for us which leads to His provision, His protection, His wisdom, and MANY more. We are God's people, and He cares for us so much, that I know Satan had to ask God's permission in order to entangle us in his web. WOOHOO!! I pray that I continue to live in God's love, and if I forget God will always be there to remind me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Grey Outer Glow Pointer