Wednesday, September 25, 2013

School of Ministry: Here I come!!!

HI EVERYONE!!

I hope your summer has been going well. My summer has been a blast!


I wanted to share with you what an amazing journey I’ve been on these past few months. As you may or may not already know, I have been interning with Atlanta Christian Assembly (ACA) as a worship leader since January 2013. Through this internship, I was able to attend Atlanta Dream Center’s (ADC) School of Worship.


During my time at the School of Worship, I was able to learn some technical aspects of leading worship and gain a few spiritual insights through the classes. I was also able to hear about the Dream Center’s School of Ministry. The School of Ministry is a three year* discipleship program where I’ll be able to study the Word of God, gain practical ministry experience while getting insight on my calling and passion in worship ministry.


In the past 10 years, the School of Ministry has produced hundreds of graduates that have gone all across the nation serving Christ in His Kingdom. As a School of Ministry student, I will take what I have learned in the classroom and small groups to minister to the homeless, children, prostitutes, single moms, drug dealers, and the average man on the street. After much prayer and consideration, I feel confident that the Lord is leading me to this school to grow in pursuit of Him and understand more about my calling in His kingdom.
I have started my first year at the Atlanta Dream Center School of Ministry in September.


I am excited and looking forward to this journey, and having you partner along with me. More than anything, I covet your prayers as I start this new chapter in the School of Ministry. I can't wait to share all that God's gonna be doing in my LIFE!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Grey Outer Glow Pointer