Wednesday, June 6, 2012

My Homeland ♥

After flying for 24 hours, lifting my carry-on everywhere (the handle had broke :P), being in contact with a very rude customs person, and being a little lost in the Delhi airport, there was a possibility that we would have to ride a bus for 5 1/2 to 6 hours.  But as soon as we exited the airport I saw my dad and my cousin, Jonu, who I haven't seen in 12 WHOLE years.
     It was great!! He looked so different, but still the same Jonu. It only took us 4 hours to reach Chandigarh with Jonu's driving :P When we arrived we were greeted by Joanna, Mamma, Joy, Choti Bua (my dad's younger sister) and my cousin Jerry. Julianna, my other cousin was also there but she was asleep.
     We talked about our trip and how we weren't tired. Joanna, my sister, had arrived here earlier with Daddy, Mamma, and our little sister Joy, so she was telling me about her stay at Mumbai, Chennai, and here in Chandigarh. I found out Chennai is very HOT and HUMID! and there is a type of ice cream that tastes   just like   MANGO!! I LOVE MANGO!! Well I just wanted to make sure I updated you all on my arrival :D
 
    ~ नमस्ते ~      <Namaste>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Grey Outer Glow Pointer